Best Wireless Headphones for Running
Best Wireless Headphones for Running
Have you ever been a victim of tangled headphone wires while working out? Have you been frustrated with the mystic world of wires while running? Have you ever fallen face down while running because headphones wires messed up your stance? You do know what a real struggle is if you haven’t experienced any of the situations mentioned above. It’s time you took a tour around the wireless headphones world, where freedom is yours to take.
As technology has progressed Wireless Headphones, have taken this progress to maximize their benefits. Wireless headphones, until recently, symbolized the kid picked last in every gym class. This was due to negative factors such as continuous static, awful quality of sound and minimal bass.
Advancement in technology, with noise-cancelling features, clear-cut sound, and relatively larger range—the kid is back in the game. Wireless headphones are a boon in disguise as they can be efficiently used to listen to music from computer, MP3 players and mobile devices. You can complement the chaos in your head with ease when everyone around you sleeps like a baby.
The right things to check
There are certain factors that you need to take into account while selecting the best wireless headphones for running. The major factor that you want to cash in on is the quality of sound the wireless headphones is offering. This factor forms the crux of your selection because music fuels your workouts, not constant static buzzing like a bee in your ears.
The other important factors, that complement the quality of sound, are equally essential for selecting the best wireless headphones. These factors are two sides of the same coin, and won’t make complete sense with the other half missing.
The necessary factors for deciding the best wireless headphones can be enumerated as follows:
- Features—Your wireless headphones need to have different features such as wireless earbuds, larger range availability, quality battery life, light weight, and most importantly, sound quality. The ear pads must be washable with a splash resistant coating.
- Performance—Can the headphones be connected seamlessly to an MP3 device? How long is the range availability? Does the product deliver what it promises? Ensure that you check the performance of the wireless headphones and see to it that the product delivers what it states.
- Accessories—There are many wireless headphones products that offer different add-on accessories to optimize your experience. Rechargeable batteries and carrying cases are some of the examples of available accessories.
- Customer support—Offered warranty is the topmost priority that you need to check. Also, make sure that customer support is helpful, and there are various modes to communicate with them. Check out reviews and be your own researcher when selecting the best wireless headphones.
- Basics—Every headphone set varies in size, quality, shape, and features it offers. So the trick here is to ensure that the wireless headphones at least offer basic features, depending upon your preferences.
The best wireless headphones for running
The glue that’s holding this entire article together are the magic words “wireless headphones.” These are the initial and the basic features you need to check out in headphones especially for running. Samsung Gear IconX is literally wireless, with earbuds and the ability to detach completely from wires.
Similarly, here are some of the finest wireless headphones for running that you can explore:
Jaybird’s X2 range of wireless earbuds are considered pioneers and the best wireless headphones that you can grab while running. Their battery life and sound quality are unmatchable with a featured eye-catching design. They also are sweat resistant and are among the most recommended wireless headphones for running.
Bose SoundSport Wireless
If you are looking for lightweight wireless headphones,the Bose SoundSport Wireless must be a preferred choice. It also hosts excellent battery life, and users can easily connect the wireless headphones to their mobile apps for optimizing their experience.
JBL Reflect Mini BT
Audio performance is quite powerful with solid bass sounds, and crisp quality is offered. They have various styles available for ear tip options with a sweat-proof blueprint. You can seamlessly connect your mobile with the help of Bluetooth.
Sol Republic Shadow
Sol Republic Shadow wireless headphones offer a commendable wireless range with top-notch sound quality. The water-resistant and sweat-proof features, with an attractive design, make it a top-rated product by users. It has clocked 8 hours long battery life.
Skullcandy XTFree is exclusively designed for exercising. With crisp noise-cancelling audio, seamless in-ear fit and powerful bass, it is suitable for running. Moisture resistance is another important feature that makes it the best buy for runners.
Jabra Sport Coach
As the name suggests, Jabra Sports Coach includes a fitness app that measures pace, steps, calories burned and distance covered with the help of motion sensors in place. The audio performance is quite commendable. The bass is efficiently rich and the offers clear crisp sound quality.
Samsung Level U
Samsung Level U delivers a powerful bass response even at high levels of listening volume. At a reasonable price, Samsung Level U offers a secure fit design and solid Bluetooth audio efficiently.
What does shunning the world of wires and running freely feel like?
It feels like a dream come true. Runners know exactly how music can fuel or completely discourage their workouts. Plan your research and grab some of the best headphones out there as wireless headphones are prerequisites and a perfect companion for your workout escapades.